LondonSWF Six Month Deal at £59 ENDS Tuesday Night, plus Accelerate Videos

Chris Jones

Nov 11, 2019, 7:13:26 AM11/11/19
to Stu Dio

It’s just six months to the London Screenwriters’ Festival 10 ...our biggest one yet. You can get your pass for £59 a month for six months if you act

Web Version   Preferences   Subscribe   Unsubscribe
Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
IMG 0083

It’s just six months to the London Screenwriters’ Festival 10

...our biggest one yet. You can get your pass for £59 a month for six months if you act now. AND get access to the brand new LSFAccelerate videos as they go live over the coming weeks.

LSF 10 Celebrations will cranked up for our anniversary event and you can be sure the festival will be an unforgettable three days in April, as well as transformative for your writing and career. We will have the biggest names, the most insightful sessions, pitching, networking, catching up with old friends, making new ones…

You can get your pass for £59 a month now by going here…
http://www.londonscreenwritersfestival.com/tickets/

And if you heard how good LSFAccelerate was last weekend, you were not wrong!

It was phenomenal!

IMG 3502

The good news is that all LSF 10 delegates will get full access to all the video of the sessions from the weekend. But you MUST have an Accelerate pass or an LSF2020 pass to see them. They will NOT be going into LSFConnect.com.

Feedback for these shorter TED style presentations at LSFAccelerate was immensely positive, which is why I am so excited to share them with LSF 10 delegates. The first one is already up and live… But you do need an LSF 10 pass to watch it.

A-MAZING! OK… See you at LSF 10…

Chris Jones
https://www.londonswf.com

PS – Don’t forget John Yorke’s two day class is coming up. It’s a real game changer for long form writers wanting to work in say the Netflix world. And John is by far the most experienced and informed voice working in both screenwriting teaching AND in production (while picking up BAFTA’s and Emmys!) More here… https://www.advancedstructure.co.uk/

***

Other upcoming events

LSF Incubate: John Yorke Writers Room Intensive (November 16th, Ealing Studios)
Spend a day with John, workshopping story ideas and refining the process with greater depth as you create a brand new TV show. Just you, John and seven other writers. HERE.

Advanced Structure with John Yorke (November 30th and December 1st, Ealing Studios)
He has written the best book on the suject, run Ch4 and BBC drama and won an Emmy. From Procedural to Longform, terrestrial to Netflix and beyond… Two day screenwriting masterclass and workshop in London.

***

Events in 2020

Advanced Producing with Richard Holmes, One day workshop (Jan 20th Ealing Studios)
Develop, finance, produce and sell your first £1m movie. We show you how to (re)structure, position and package your film so that it is attractive to investors, broadcasters, distributors and international sales agents.

The Guerilla Filmmakers Masterclass (Feb 29th and March 1st)
Guerilla Film Making is about YOU creating world class, career launching, marketable and sellable films with the resources that YOU have and can get now. It’s about taking considered, informed and inspired ACTION today…

Networking Tuesday, work the room with confidence: LondonSWF Festival Week (April 14th 2020)
Talent is great but relationships get you hired. The ability to create powerful new relationships in any given situation is one of the primary factors in the success of your career and that of any screenplay that you write.

The 10th London Screenwriters' Festival (April 17th to 19th 2020)
With over 1,000 attendees, 100 sessions, 150 industry expert speakers and the biggest names in film and TV (from both the UK and Hollywood), LondonSWF has become the premiere screenwriting event to attend.

The Sixth British Screenwriters Awards
Join us for an evening of celebration where the great and the good of the screenwriting world congregate to acknowledge excellence. LSF ticket holders come free but can now bring a guest HERE.

***

Our Create50 Projects

Twisted50 Vol 2…50 stories from 50 disturbed voices of modern horror…

Twisted 50 volume 2 is your second sitting at the table of contemporary horror. Prepare for an forbidden feast of fifty courses… A slice of terror, grilled to perfection. Ripened dread, stewed in a sensual broth of dark delights. Followed by succulent wonder, wrapped in freshly garrotted fear. Fifty new dishes, from fifty master chefs of the contemporary unspeakable. Settle in and sharpen your knives… here come the Hors d’oeuvres! £9.99
http://getbook.at/T50vol2

Singularity 50

Somewhere around the middle of this century, artificial intelligence will evolve beyond its human architects, vastly superior in every way. Technology will become independent of us, rapidly evolving beyond our wildest dreams… or nightmares. This science fiction anthology that is set over the fifty years leading to the Singularity explores this idea. £9.99
Get it on Amazon here…
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Singularity-exploring-transcendence-technology-obsolescence/dp/1731320280/

If you do buy a copy, please do leave a review too as it ALL helps enormously.

Thank you in advance and I hope to see you at the launch party…
https://www.twisted50.com/2018/11/05/join-us-for-the-book-launch-and-awards-twisted50-and-singularity50/

Chris Jones
Founder Create50

1489591023

Impact50
Have you considered making one of the scripts for Impact50? get more information on the site at www.impact50film.com

LondonSWF Partners

logo-finaldraft hi-res copy

Final Draft with 40% off!
1. Get the Latest Version HERE (with code LSF18) or upgrade HERE (with code LSFUP18) and get 40% off.

Here's that link to change the emails you get from us or to unsubscribe

The Screenwriters Roadmap to Success with Joey Tuccio 2020 DATES TBC
Do you want to get paid to write feature film and television screenplays? We are flying in Joey from LA to deliver this career accelerating workshop.

email facebook linkedin twitter wordpress

©2019 The Living Spirit Group including... LondonSWF // Create50 // Hard Copy // Guerilla Film | Ealing Studios, Ealing Green, London, W5 5EP

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe