Filmapalooza Orlando Early Bird Savings About To Fly Away

48 Hour Film Project

Jan 7, 2019, 8:58:15 PM1/7/19
to StudioNort...@gmail.com

Goodbye winter, hello Sunshine State!

The 48 Hour Film Project is headed down to sunny Orlando, Florida for this year's Filmapalooza coming up March 6th - 9th.

But hurry, because those Early Bird registration savings will be flying south in merely hours.

That's right, Tuesday January 8th is the deadline to get the lowest registration rate on the hottest 48HFP event of the year. Filmapalooza is four days of screenings, parties, workshops, and networking with other 48 hour filmmakers from around the world in the beautiful Orlando sun.

Why should you come to Filmapalooza?

Check out the video above, or see what these previous attendees had to say:

"I had the chance to see so many amazing short films and meet so many wonderful people. I left feeling truly inspired to go out and make better short films."

"It's great to see what an amazing, passionate group of people are involved in this incredible experiment called the 48 Hour Film Project!   I laughed, I cried, it was everything I wished it could be, and more!"

"Seeing my team's film play on the big screen at an international competition was something I will never forget. Filmapalooza is the perfect place to energize yourself amongst so many other talented filmmakers."

Ready for some 48HFP filmmaking fun in the sun?

Register by tomorrow to get the very best Early Bird pricing:

http://48hourfilm.com/filmapalooza.

FacebookTwitterInstagramWebsite

FOLLOW US

Click here to manage your subscription settings

This message was sent to StudioNort...@gmail.com from marka...@48hourfilm.com

48 Hour Film Project
PO Box 40008
Washington, DC 20016