Ahoy! Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival docks this weekend

Belfast City Council events

May 21, 2019, 6:42:00 AM5/21/19
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Come along Saturday 25 to Monday 27 May View online | Add to contacts | Unsubscribe
.

Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival 2018

Saturday 25 - Monday 27 May 2019
From 10am daily
Sailortown, Queen’s Quay, Donegall Quay and Titanic Quarter

Ahoy there land lovers and seafarers! The Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival returns with an action-packed weekend of maritime-themed family fun and frolics.

Climb aboard some magnificent visiting ships and vessels and learn more about life at sea. Some of the ships attending including the stunning Mexican Naval Vessel 'Cuauhtémoc', tall ship ‘Pelican of London’ and a 1960's old style tug boat 'Brocklebank'.

Enjoy an array of activities across our sites including:

  • Live music and dance
  • Children's arts and crafts and displays of exotic animals
  • Street performers and shows
  • Fairground rides
  • Canoeing, Kayaking, Paddle boarding and Yoga on the River Lagan
  • Q Radio roadshow broadcasting live from the event with lots of exciting competitions and giveaways
  • Maritime Market and bar
  • Quayside beach and picnic area.
.
In Sailortown, there will be a host of activities including a special Maritime Heritage exhibition at St Joseph's Church and live music and food in Barrow Square.
.
Dander along the maritime mile into Titanic Quarter, relax and soak up the maritime atmosphere and activities.
.
HMS Caroline will be open to visitors with lots of exciting activities, Bonkers Betty’s Bizarre Bazaar and performances for all the family.

How to get there

Arrive on foot or cycle and enjoy the many attractions along the way. Public transport is also available (train and Glider).

Parking

Festival goers are encouraged to use city centre car parks, those within Titanic Quarter or the NCP at Corporation Street which is offering a £5 daily rate during the festival.

The Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival is proudly supported by Tourism Northern Ireland, Titanic Foundation Limited and our media partner Q Radio.

Contact the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre on 028 9024 6609 for further information or visit our website for full details.

#belfastmaritime

Look out for Nashville in Belfast 2019

Join us as we celebrate our Sister City relationship with Nashville through a jam packed programme of events taking place across Belfast from 12 – 16 June.

We hope you enjoy our event emails. However, if you'd rather not receive future emails from Belfast City Council events you can unsubscribe at any time.

© Belfast City Council.

Email: eve...@belfastcity.gov.uk

View Online | Add to Contacts | Unsubscribe

Please read our privacy policy for further information.

.

.

.