RE: @BBCNIreland info day @Nerve_Centre #Derry for TWO MINUTE MASTERPIECE scheme

1 view

Anthony McKee

Feb 5, 2019, 5:14:31 AM2/5/19
to Studio NI

Want to take your next big step in the filmmaking industry? Then the BBC’s Two Minute Masterpiece scheme is for you!

Come to our information session and find out how the scheme is giving producers and directors the chance to get their idea onto the big screen – and about how our current open call offers the opportunity of a £2000 production grant to female filmmakers across Northern Ireland!

This FREE information session is taking place at The Nerve Centre, Derry-Londonderry on Friday the 8th of February at 1pm.

Spaces are limited, to attend or for more details please contact artss...@bbc.co.uk