Re: Freelance #Theatre Technicians Reqd for paid #Belfast @BelvoirPlayers work

Belvoir Players

Feb 10, 2019, 8:15:48 AM2/10/19
to Studio NI
Freelance experienced Theatre Technicians Required

Belvoir Studio Theatre wishes to engage suitably experienced Theatre Light and Sound Technicians and will pay £10-£15 per hour dependent on experience, with a minimum 4 hour call out. We request that interested parties send an up to date CV and covering letter to belvoir...@gmail.com or for more information about the job call 02890491210

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 01:15, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!

Ps: you can also post announcements at
Http://facebook.com/groups/studioni
If you do so, please use the subject line of this email as the first line of your post.

--

Theatre Manager
Belvoir Studio Theatre, 94 Belvoir Drive,