Authors Publish: Issue 294 Now Available

Authors Publish Magazine

Jan 10, 2019, 11:45:49 AM1/10/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Authors Publish Magazine

January 10th, 2019 | Issue Two Hundred Ninety Four

An independent publisher of unconventional books.
No agent required.
Keep Reading...

A brand-new online journal based in South Africa, Laurel is seeking powerful poetry, fiction, nonfiction, and artwork.
Keep Reading...

More...

How to keep writing when you're very busy.
Keep Reading...

Thank you for being a subscriber to Authors Publish Magazine. We support authors by sending you publishing opportunities. To learn more, read our guiding principles.

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Jans
Editor

Recent Articles...

  1. 17 Themed Submission Calls for January 2019

  2. 10 Literary Journals that Publish Longer Fiction

  3. How to Create a Good Author Facebook Page
    So you can build an audience for your writing.

Don't want these emails anymore?
Permanently Unsubscribe or Modify Your Subscription Options
402-250 Heath St West, York ON M5P 3L4