Busy Saturday night? Get ready for @Malojian at @PorticoArds #Portaferry this Saturday night, alongside the beautiful sounds of @MandyMcW Bingham

Studio NI

Feb 20, 2021, 4:25:05 AM2/20/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com
This Saturday 7.30pm
Ambulance Song
Malojian

Malojian's sound is original and divine and this is a gig not to be missed.

But we would say that, right? So don't take our word for it...

"evokes such rich emotions"

MOJO MAGAZINE

"I absolutely love his music… just beautiful"

CERYS MATTHEWS, BBC 6 MUSIC, THE GUARDIAN

"Absolutely love that…a masterpiece with a strong element of Beatles ’67…that kind of slightly woozy psychedelia…beautiful…"

RALPH MCLEAN, BBC RADIO ULSTER

"I’m completely obsessed"

GARY LIGHTBODY (SNOW PATROL)

"achingly beautiful"

Q MAGAZINE

Tickets are just a click away...
Mandy Bingham

Malojian will be supported by the gorgeous sound of Mandy Bingham with her husband Graham on lap steel guitar.

"Mandy Bingham’s voice is outstandingly beautiful. She has inherited her father’s songwriting skills and talent"

FOLK AND TUMBLE
The Days of Pearly Spencer
Got a question for Mandy or Stevie?

This is a LIVESTREAM gig with live Q&A too - if you've any questions for Stevie or Mandy then email ver...@porticoards.com and we'll select the best ones.
Tickets are just a click away...
How does this streaming malarkey work then?

It's easy. You need a screen with internet access and chances are if you're reading this then you've already got that!

You buy a ticket as normal. Half an hour before the gig we send you an email with a link to the private show on YouTube. You click on the link and before you know it you're enjoying some live music.

The ticket will give access for one device. More than one person can watch one device - feel free to be ethically superior by buying one ticket per person!

What's the quality like? See for yourself!
We are supported by...

Portico's ability to livestream concerts has been made possible by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland’s Organisations Emergency Programme and new stage lighting from the Access and Inclusion Fund distributed by Ards and North Down Borough Council.

This concert is kindly sponsored by the Arts Service of Ards and North Down Borough Council.
All the latest updates are on our website and our Facebook page
Facebook
Twitter
Website

Our mailing address is:
Portico
Meetinghouse Street
Portaferry
BT22 1LE

http://www.porticoards.com
--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100