Re: Casting 2x males 18-24yo for UNPAID #Belfast #ShortFilm SKINNY TIES

Clare McAuley

Nov 14, 2019, 7:11:43 AM11/14/19
to Studio NI, niall_...@hotmail.com
Hi!

We are looking for 2 male actors aged between 18-24.
They would need to be able to do a west Belfast accent and preferably one be able to drive.

This is for a final year film in queens and so we have a very small budget but we will provide transport and food on shoot days. We would also help with editing of show reels as a thank you! We want to start auditions as soon as possible. This is the post we’ve sent out this far with more information:

*CASTING CALL*

(UNPAID but travel/ food provided)

“Skinny Ties”

For Queens final year film.
2x male actors needed aged 18-24

Shooting short scene late November (TBC).
Full film to be shot in the new year.

Film based in West Belfast.
Driving license desirable but not essential.

Please express interest through email along with headshots (if you have them):

Thank you!

Clare McAuley