Welcome to Authors Publish Magazine

1 view

Authors Publish Magazine

Aug 25, 2019, 3:35:21 AM8/25/19
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Authors Publish Magazine

Thank you for subscribing to Authors Publish Magazine! We connect writers with publishers of books, literary journals, and anthologies.

Our mission is to get writers published.

As a new subscriber, here's what we recommend reading:

1. The Top 38 Publishers for New Authors
No agent or previous publishing experience required.

2. 78 Poetry Manuscript Publishers That Do NOT Charge Reading Fees
A huge list of publishers that accept poetry book manuscripts.

Pulishers of short stories, poetry, creative non-fiction, etc.

4. An Argument for Writing Short Stories
“Write a short story every week. It’s not possible to write 52 bad short stories in a row.’ — Ray Bradbury

We've reviewed hundreds of publishers and published a very wide array of how-to articles. You can search our archives here.

Everything we publish is supported by our guiding principles. We have strict ethical standards that we hold ourselves to. Learn more here.

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Warmly,

Caitlin Jans
Editor
Authors Publish Magazine

Authors Publish Magazine
We connect writers with publishers of books, literary journals, and anthologies.

402-250 Heath St West, York ON M5P 3L4 Canada
Don't want these emails anymore?
Permanently Unsubscribe or Modify Your Subscription Options