Logan Bruce created an event in Studio-NI.org

Facebook

Oct 27, 2019, 7:45:47 PM10/27/19
to Studio-NI.org
Check out what he posted.

Facebook

Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org
October 28 at 12:45 AM

@NINoWriMo 2019 kick-off + #Halloween party at SBWG
Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 6 PM UTC
Morton Community Centre in Belfast
This week's SBWG meeting is the Belfast kick-off party for National Novel-Writing Month. We'll have snacks and beverages, a series of inspirational talks about Nano, and our annual Halloween costume c...
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Nov 3, 2019, 9:28:38 AM11/3/19
to Studio-NI.org
Check out what he posted.

Facebook

Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org
November 3 at 3:28 PM

Shooters W/ @ninowrimo Write-in + Halloween Movie Night
Monday, November 4, 2019 at 6:30 PM UTC
McHugh's Bar in Belfast
We meet up for drinks and chat about screen writing and movies as usual. This month we have the basement, so we are hosting a NaNoWriMo writing session... And our annual scary movie!
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Facebook

Nov 5, 2019, 7:16:25 AM11/5/19
to Studio-NI.org
Check out what he posted.

Facebook

Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org
November 5 at 1:16 PM

@ninowrimo @ South #belfast #writing Group 7 Nov 2019
Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 6 PM UTC
Morton Community Centre in Belfast
We meet up for drinks and snacks and writing lots of words for NI novel writing month. Everyone is welcome, we're making NaNoWriMo events accessible to all.
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Nov 7, 2019, 5:22:31 PM11/7/19
to Studio-NI.org
Stu, check out what he posted.

Facebook

Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org
We meet up for drinks and snacks and writing. This is national novel writing month, we will do tons of writing.
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Nov 7, 2019, 7:39:01 PM11/7/19
to Studio-NI.org
Check out what he posted.

Facebook

@ninowrimo Write-in: South #belfast #writing Group Thurs 14 Nov
Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 6 PM
Morton Community Centre in Belfast
We meet up for drinks and snacks and writing. This is national novel writing month, we will do tons of writing.
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Nov 14, 2019, 5:11:26 PM11/14/19
to Studio-NI.org
Check out what he posted.

Facebook

Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org
We meet up for tea and snacks and writing. Since this is national novel writing month we start at 6pm and have an extra hour of writing. Non novelists are also welcome!
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Nov 21, 2019, 2:34:02 PM11/21/19
to Studio-NI.org
Stu, check out what he posted.

Facebook

Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org
We meet up for refreshments, snacks and writing exercises. Because this is national novel writing month, we starting early. Doors open 6pm, writing starts 6.30pm
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Nov 21, 2019, 7:52:58 PM11/21/19
to Studio-NI.org
Stu, check out what he posted.

Facebook

@ninowrimo At South #Belfast #writing Group 28th Nov 2019
Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 6 PM
Morton Community Centre in Belfast
We meet up for refreshments, snacks and writing exercises. Because this is national novel writing month, we starting early. Doors open 6pm, writing starts 6.30pm
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Nov 22, 2019, 12:10:53 AM11/22/19
to Studio-NI.org

Facebook

Dec 1, 2019, 3:29:14 PM12/1/19
to Studio-NI.org
Check out what he posted.

Facebook

Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org
The First Monday of December is the TGIO party for NI Novel-Writing Month. You don't need to have won Nano, or even to have participated this year, you are still invited to come along and hang out.
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Dec 1, 2019, 8:46:20 PM12/1/19
to Studio-NI.org
Check out what he posted.

Facebook

Shooters/NaNoWriMo TGIO party at McHughs Bar #Belfast
Monday, December 2, 2019 at 7 PM
McHugh's Bar in Belfast