[New post] Pre-order The Yet Unknowing World, new flash collection by Fiona J Mackintosh

Bath Flash Fiction Award

Feb 22, 2021, 7:34:55 AM2/22/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
Jude posted: "We're so delighted that Ad Hoc Fiction, our short-short fiction press, is publishing Fiona J Mackintosh's debut flash fiction collection, The Yet Unknowing World. It's one of two books open for pre-order today, 22nd February, with a 25% discount during"

New post on Bath Flash Fiction Award

Pre-order The Yet Unknowing World, new flash collection by Fiona J Mackintosh

by Jude

We're so delighted that Ad Hoc Fiction, our short-short fiction press, is publishing Fiona J Mackintosh's debut flash fiction collection, The Yet Unknowing World. It's one of two books open for pre-order today, 22nd February, with a 25% discount during the pre-order period, by authors from two different hemispheres, Fiona in the US and Iona […]

Read more of this post

Jude | 22nd February 2021 at 12:32 pm | Tags: Ad Hoc Fiction, Fiona J. Mackintosh, Florence Clementine | URL: https://wp.me/p5ofL4-7Zi

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Bath Flash Fiction Award.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

https://bathflashfictionaward.com/2021/02/pre-order-the-yet-unknowing-world-new-flash-collection-by-fiona-j-mackintosh/