[New post] Week In Review: February 19

1 view

Morgan Hazelwood: Writer In Progress

Feb 19, 2021, 4:17:16 PM2/19/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
Morgan Hazelwood posted: " In Case You Missed it: here's the round up of all of my latest content, plus updates from old guests! Read on if you want to know more. If not? See you next week with more writing tips and writerly musings. Coming up this week: On Youtube: My"

New post on Morgan Hazelwood: Writer In Progress

Week In Review: February 19

by Morgan Hazelwood

In Case You Missed it: here's the round up of all of my latest content, plus updates from old guests!

Read on if you want to know more.

If not? See you next week with more writing tips and writerly musings.

Coming up this week:

On Youtube: My Lazy Sunday afternoon livestream write-in is back again from 4:30pm-6:30pm EST. Come, hang out, and we'll probably even do a few productivity sprints.

Content Around The Web:

On Youtube:

  • Getting An Agent: Querying In Batches - If you want to be traditionally published, you're gonna need an agent. But, querying every agent in your genre in one week is a bad idea. SLOW DOWN.

On the Podcast:

On The Blog (In Case You Missed It):

Events:

I'll be helping out with Farpoint this weekend.

What I've Been Reading:

Finished rereading from book 10 through book 28 of the Anita Blake series, to remember the timeline of all the relationships and character nuances.

New Works By Previous Guests!

New from Azriel Hope: Celestine: 1900's Parisian Fairytale Romance - Inspired by the Moulin Rouge and Bridgeton, Celestine will take you behind the curtains of the famed Palais Rose to meet its shining star, the most coveted courtesan in all of Paris.

Do you take the cover off of hardbacks before reading them? Do you leave them on? Or do you just not read many hardbacks at all?

4 hardback books on a cabinet. 5 dust covers from the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton
Morgan Hazelwood | February 19, 2021 at 4:16 pm | Tags: weekly roundup | Categories: weekInReview | URL: https://wp.me/p64XsM-3eV

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Morgan Hazelwood: Writer In Progress.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

http://morganhazelwood.com/2021/02/19/week-in-review-february-19/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com