New: How to write a full novel in 30 seconds From: Martin @Reedsy

Studio NI

Apr 3, 2021, 9:37:28โ€ฏAM4/3/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com

Hi there ๐Ÿ‘‹,

Big news ๐ŸŽ‰ After three grueling years of development and testing, our team is truly excited to reveal our most ambitious project yet! Announcing: Reedsy's Novel Generator.

Having analyzed over 10,000 bestsellers from the past fifty years, Reedsy's proprietary AI system can now instantly generate novels to rival some of today's most celebrated works.

With over 50 billion possible combinations of characters, time periods, and plot events, each novel created with this system is guaranteed to be unique. Any book you create with Reedsy's novel generator can instantly be copyrighted under your name โ€” so try it out and get ready to have a hit on your hands.

If you like this new generator, make sure you share it with your friends!

Happy "writing" ๐Ÿ˜‰

Martin, Blog Editor @ Reedsy

Over 500,000 authors trust the professionals on Reedsy to edit, design, and market their books. Create your free account to meet them.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Reedsy, All rights reserved.

You're receiving this email because you signed up for Reedsy.

--ย
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100ย