Re: #casting Male 18-22yo for paid #Belfast #ShortFilm TO THE BRINK

Michael Canavan

Apr 5, 2021, 9:35:31 AM4/5/21
to Studio NI
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch, this is a student short film which highlights the misuse of drugs within sport and young people. We are looking for males aged 18-22 with a Slim/Athletic Build. I have attached a segment of the script, if you could record yourself saying the lines under Mark and send it to me via YouTube or a WeTransfer link no later than Wednesday. That would be great.

Thanks,

Michael

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 6:58 PM Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Michael,
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: Promoting the Arts and Culture of Northern Ireland since 2004. NIC101100
mark .jpg