Short film screenings #EUandMe Dublin Tues 12 Feb

Cinemagic

Feb 7, 2019, 4:57:01 PM2/7/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share this:
#EUandMe
Join Cinemagic for this special screening and panel discussion in the Light House Cinema Dublin.
#EUandMe
Tues 12 Feb, 1.00pm-2.30pm,
Light House Cinema, Dublin
Suitable for 17+ yr olds

The future of Europe has never been more hotly debated. Cinemagic Film Festival presents #EUandMe, a special free screening of five short films in Light House Cinema Dublin exploring the key challenges faced by European countries today: from sustainability, to mobility and equality. Directed by leading filmmakers drawn from across the European Union, #EUandMe is a timely exploration of some of the most pressing issues of our time.

The screening will be followed by a panel discussion and debate exploring the issues raised in the films. Presented in partnership with European Commission Representation in Ireland and Eclipse Pictures.

The Living Hostel / Germany (On the theme of mobility).
Oona / Finland (On the theme of sustainability).
Party Animal / Greece (On skills and business).
The Loner / Poland (On the theme of digital issues).
Debut / Croatia (On the theme of human rights).

Entry is FREE OF CHARGE but tickets are required.
For further information email cla...@cinemagic.org.uk
Twitter Facebook Instagram
Cinemagic | 49 Botanic Avenue | Belfast BT7 1JL
Tel: 028 9031 1900 | Fax: 028 9031 9709 | in...@cinemagic.org.uk

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.