Brexit webinar: Managing cross-border supply chain, Customs and VAT From: InterTradeIreland

Studio NI

Feb 23, 2021, 6:43:35 PM2/23/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com

Dear Studio NI,

‘Managing cross-border supply chain, Customs and VAT’

Join the InterTradeIreland Brexit Advisory Service as we meet the experts in Customs and VAT. This event will give you access to information and help on how to manage your cross-border supply chains and adapt to the changes arising from the new trade-deal.

Date & time: Tuesday 2nd March 2-3pm

Location: Via Zoom

Price: Free

Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intertradeireland-managing-cross-border-supply-chains-customs-and-vat-registration-141844056391

Guest speakers will include Frankie Devlin from KPMG, Colleen Flanagan from PKF-FPM, Elinor Paterson from HMRC and Ray Ryan from Irish Revenue.

Participants will also have the opportunity to engage in a Q&A session with the expert panel.

This event is free to attend. Please register in advance to receive joining instructions on how to participate. We look forward to you joining us on the day.

Let’s move forward, together.

Best wishes
InterTradeIreland

 -
-
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100