invite to @CCskills National Conference 2019! @CityHallCardiff

Studio NI

Dec 2, 2018, 2:04:04 AM12/2/18
to Stu Dio, studio...@googlegroups.com

Creative & Cultural Skills is keen to hear your views.

Creative & Cultural Skills - National Conference 2018

“A unique event for everyone working in creative education and employment!”

Delegate feedback from National Conference 2018

Click here to book your ticket for National Conference 2019!

Dear supporter,

The Creative & Cultural Skills National Conference and Awards is a key moment in the calendar for employers, educators and policy-makers in the creative and cultural industries.

Now in its tenth year, the National Conference and Awards is heading to Cardiff!

Both events will be held on Monday 1st April 2019.

Early bird rates on Conference and Awards combo tickets are available until 31 December 2018.

Special discount rates are available for apprentices and interns.

Further information on our programme, awards shortlist and keynote speakers will be available in the new year.

Thank you to our Sponsors

Creative and Cultural Industries Ltd is registered in England as Charity no. 1105974 and Company no. 05122855.
You have received this email by signing up to one of our websites. We will bring you news, stories and campaign updates from the creative and cultural industries. If you want to opt out of receiving this, you can unsubscribe at any time.