Re: #casting 3 singers/ contemporary dancers for #Athlone #Roscommon musical #theatre play

Rhys Mannion

Apr 1, 2021, 4:40:59 AM4/1/21
to Studio NI

Thanks a million!

This job is looking for 3 contemporary dancers who are comfortable singing, for a stage performance of a New Irish Musical “Dawn Na Dorcha”. We are planning to perform in both the midlands and in Dublin, when restrictions permit. The story revolves around two orphans during the Irish famine and their struggle to survive.
Though we are unaware of when we will be allowed perform, we are hoping for this summer and will be beginning Remote Rehearsals immediately with the dancers.

Notes for applicants
Area of residence: from midlands preferably
Gender: non-specific
Dance style: contemporary

This is a non-paid role offering experience in a New production.

If interested, please contact rhysmannio...@gmail.com

Thanks a million!

On Thu 1 Apr 2021 at 09:28, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Rhys,
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in Ireland since 2004. NIC101100