[New post] Billy McNeill; in celebration of the life of a legend.

Margot McCuaig

Aug 14, 2019, 9:44:02 AM8/14/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Margot McCuaig posted: " Last Saturday, 10th of August, I was honoured to participate in an event at the inaugural Govanhill Book Festival, taking place within the broader framework of the successful Govanhill International Festival and Carnival,now in its third year. The eve"

New post on Margot McCuaig

Billy McNeill; in celebration of the life of a legend.

by Margot McCuaig

Last Saturday, 10th of August, I was honoured to participate in an event at the inaugural Govanhill Book Festival, taking place within the broader framework of the successful Govanhill International Festival and Carnival,now in its third year. The event was billed as A Tribute To Football Legend Billy McNeill and it certainly was with fantastic contributions […]

Read more of this post

Margot McCuaig | August 14, 2019 at 1:43 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: https://wp.me/p5xIO8-Vr

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Margot McCuaig.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

http://margotmccuaig.com/2019/08/14/billy-mcneill-in-celebration-of-the-life-of-a-legend/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com