Last chance to enjoy QFT Player's birthday extravaganza

Queen's Film Theatre

Apr 4, 2021, 8:00:48 AM4/4/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
Help us celebrate the player's 1st birthday
View Online
 WHAT'S ON  |  MEMBERSHIP
Queen's Film Theatre Weekly
Hi Stu,
Hard to believe it's been a year since we launched QFT Player. Our birthday extravaganza comes to an end at midnight tonight, so here's a last reminder to catch these great films for free while you still can.
Leaving QFT Player at midnight
Three figures in suits on a stage with a red backdrop
Watch Now
Abomination: A DUP Opera

Watch Now
Route 66

Watch Now
Trouble
Free to watch until midnight
Watch Now
Hobo

Watch Now
Ten Plagues

Watch Now
Yellowstone
Enjoyed our birthday weekend?
You can help us bring the best films to QFT Player by supporting us with donations, membership, gift cards and more. It's been a tough year, but it's been manageable thanks to the support of our audiences.
Support QFT Now
Queen's Film Theatre is supported by
Queen's University Belfast
BFI
Follow Us
facebook
twitter
instagram
 Privacy policy  |  Unsubscribe
This email is sent by Queen’s Film Theatre as a result of you signing up to be a QFT member.
Your details will not be passed on to any other companies. For further information visit www.queensfilmtheatre.com.
Queen’s Film Theatre, 20 University Square, Belfast, BT7 1PA. Phone number: 029 9097 1305 Email: qftma...@qub.ac.uk