MASK - Our New Live Album...

MASK

Jan 17, 2020, 12:48:18 PM1/17/20
to studionort...@gmail.com
View this email in your browser

Hi!

I can't bring myself to say the new MASK live album "drops" this Monday. (I can't decide if i'm not cool enough or have self-respect, anyway...)  Monday is the 'official' release date but in this email you will see links to get a listen before anyone else.

We've entitled the album 'Rock, Drop and Roll' due to a childish routine/conversation carried out in our tour van.  The actual facts of this are hazy due to the endless childishness but the term just stuck and we needed a name, so there you have it...

A personal highlight for me on this record (which you can hear but not see, sadly) is during the introduction to 'Round The World - For Short Cut' when Craig is getting the crowd going;

"Everyone clap your hands!" - I look out and I see everyone clap their hands...

"Everyone stamp your feet!" - I look out and see the crowd stamping their feet...

"Now, everyone get naked!" - I look out and see everyone just wide-eyed looking at us and I swear I nearly fell off the stage laughing...

Too funny.

On behalf of the band allow me to say that having the opportunity to create and then perform this music remains one of the greatest gifts life can bring.

Thank you all for your continued support and I really hope you enjoy the record.

Peace,

H from MASK.

Listen on Spotify

Available on iTunes