FOUNDATION TV SERIES - Character Brief & Synopsis - January 2020

1 view

Eva-Jane Louise Kiely Casting

Jan 17, 2020, 12:23:26 PM1/17/20

Dear Agents,

Thank you for your help so far on FOUNDATION.

We are delighted to have two members from Lucinda Syson’s casting team in with us this week. We are really focusing on accents at this stage, American Accents must be flawless – please take note of this when suggesting.

Please find character breakdowns below, please suggest in the form of CVs and headshots rather than links. Let us know of any availability issues from now – May.

Casting Details:

Venue: LKC Studio

Date: Thursday 23rd January 2020

Please only suggest artists with flawless or genuine American accents.

We have seen people for these roles already but we are seeing more.

ROMUS

Character portrayed is male, 20s, any ethnicity American accent.. Dawn’s valet. Always in place to assist Dawn. He obeys Dawn’s commands even when they confuse him, but is careful not to implicate himself in the process. A few scenes.

OPERATOR 1

Character portrayed is any gender, 20s-40s, any ethnicity. American accent. An Imperial soldier operating screens and gathering data aboard a military ship. A few lines.

IMPERIAL CENTURION
Character portrayed is any gender, 20s-30s, any ethnicity. American accent. Very physically fit, tall, special ops soldier at the top of their game. 1 line.

TEEN
Character portrayed is male, 16-19, any ethnicity.
American accent. Hesitant yet sympathetic. He grew up in a poor neighborhood ravaged by tragedy, and knows it well, giving directions easily. He has no respect for the Rulers. A few lines.

PIRRO
Character portrayed is male, 20s-40s, any ethnicity.
American accent. A rebel with an understanding of biotechnology who initiates a blood transfusion on an important political captive. A few lines.

FRYE
Character portrayed is male, 20s-40s, any ethnicity. American accent. A rebel who assists in a blood transfusion on an important political captive. He monitors heart rate and sedates the captive when necessary. A few lines.

MULLER
Character portrayed is male, 40s, any ethnicity. A burly citizen of an outer planet, who is driven by his anger and demands answers in the face of an outside threat. A few lines.
American accent.

EITON
Character portrayed is male, 20s/30s, any ethnicity. Dusk’s valet. Helpful and a little smug. Nonspeaking.

We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting for every role. Please submit qualified performers, without regard to disability, race, age, colour, national origin, ethnic origin or any other basis prohibited by law unless otherwise specifically indicated.

FOUNDATION is Based on the novels by Isaac Asimov. More info HERE.

Production dates                 Early November 2019 to May 2020

Production location:                        Ireland

Director:                                 Rupert Sanders

Producers:                            David S. Goyer, Robyn Asimov, Josh Friedman, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, Marcy Ross

Pay category:                                    Equity/PACT

Company:                             MAJOR STREAMING SERVICE

Thanks

All at LKC

--
Eva-Jane Gaffney
Casting Assistant

Please note: This email is meant only for the person/s to whom it is addressed and is
strictly Private and Confidential. Neither the content nor any attachment/s are to be shared - verbally, in writing or on any public forum.