: @WFTV_UK Upskilling April 2021 | Screening & Q&A of Wolfwalkers | Networking

Studio NI

Apr 3, 2021, 9:37:08 AM4/3/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com

Which events have you registered for?

Welcome to our event round-up and the first day of April. We have a jam packed events schedule including a special Upskilling event series over the next few weeks, with talks, workshops and one-to-one clinics designed to help develop your skillset.

At WFTV we're really keen to ensure that all our events are accessible for everyone. So if you have any particular access needs, please can you let us know before an event and we will do our best to accommodate you. We would be grateful if you can give us as much notice as possible - please contact ad...@wftv.org.uk

EASTER SPECIAL

A special opportunity for WFTV members to watch the BAFTA and Academy Award® nominated Wolfwalkers and gain an insight into the making of the animated film.

As part of this opportunity, WFTV members will receive a screening link to Wolfwalkers as well as access to a pre-recorded virtual animation masterclass workshop with producer/ director/ writer, Tomm Moore, art director/ writer/ director, Ross Stewart, and animators Tatiana Mazzei and Maria Madelaire, so members and little creatives can practice doing your own animation of the characters at home!

WFTV members can also watch an exclusive Q&A with Nora Twomey, partner and creative director of Cartoon Saloon and producer of Wolfwalkers.

Register now
UPSKILLING APRIL

Throughout April WFTV will be hosting a special event series on upskilling, with talks, workshops and 1-2-1 clinics designed to develop your skillset. From focused insights on different fields and roles in the industry to how you can best collaborate with others and, get the most out of your project, there’s something for everyone whichever stage of your career you’re at.
Abbas Law Workshop
Want to be an edit producer
The Art of the trailer
Be a great freelancer
Create a strong cover letter
Composers' Process
Effective CVs
1-2-1 CV Clinic
Register now
EVENTS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN APRIL
The Syndicate
Tuesday 6 April | 18.00 - 19.00
Monday 12 April | 17.00 - 19.00
Wednesday 14 April | 18.00 - 19.00
Tuesday 20 April | 18.30 - 19.30
Register now
ONLINE NETWORKING
To help keep WFTV members connected and thriving, we’re hosting regular online meet-ups and speed networking sessions so that members from all over the UK can connect with one another and support each other digitally throughout April.
Register now
WFTV Membership
Not only do you get access to all of our online events, you become part of a network of like-minded women across the country. We also offer international membership to women based outside the UK, giving access to all our online events and activities. As an organisation we lobby on behalf of women in our sector, to work towards a fair and inclusive industry. We run industry leading and mentoring programmes, and provide support for our members all year round.
Join us today
WFTV Twitter
WFTV Facebook
WFTV Instagram
WFTV Website
Copyright © 2021, Women in Film and TV (WFTV UK) All rights reserved.
--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100