20 Approachable Literary Journals

1 view

Authors Publish Magazine

May 20, 2019, 10:27:56 AM5/20/19
to studionort...@gmail.com

Authors Publish Presents

20 Approachable Literary Journals

If you are just starting to submit your work to literary journals, or perhaps you just want to avoid rejection, this list is for you. All of the literary journals in this list accept around half of what is submitted to them. So the odds of your work being accepted just went up. These are...

Keep reading...

Sincerely,
Caitlin Jans

Free Book!
The 2019 Guide to Manuscript Publishers

Detailed reviews of 178 traditional book publishers that accept direct submissions. No agent required.

Get Your Copy (Free)

Book
Cover

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Don't want these emails anymore? Unsubscribe
402-250 Heath St West, York ON M5P 3L4