48HFP Partners With Vegas Pro, Save 25% On Registration, And More!

48 Hour Film Project

Jan 10, 2019, 3:18:18 PM1/10/19
to StudioNort...@gmail.com

48HFP Partners With Vegas Pro For 2019 U.S. Tour

The 48 Hour Film Project is proud to announce our partnership with one of the global industry-leading video editing technologies, Vegas Pro.

Vegas Pro has for years been one of the top video editing platforms for creative professionals. Francisco Martínez from Software.Informer said "VEGAS Pro comes with all the bells and whistles that any professional creative would expect from a top-rank media-editing tool." The 48HFP is thrilled to be able to partner with them on our 2019 U.S. tour, and bring their top of the line editing products and resources to all of our filmmakers.

Vegas Pro will be offering the following prizes to each of the U.S. cities on our 48HFP tour:

  • For the Best Film winner: VEGAS Pro Editing Software
  • For the Best Editing winner: a special creator bundle--VEGAS Pro, Sound Forge, & Acid Pro

The regular retail price of the prizes is valued at more than $900 per city.

In addition, Vegas Pro will be scheduling workshops in select cities, giving local filmmakers the opportunity to learn new editing techniques to use in their 48HFP films.

In the meantime, filmmakers can check out the many resources that Vegas Pro offers on their website, including VEGAS Magazine and the many different tutorials and creative ideas found on their YouTube channel.

48 Hour Film Project Movie Gallery

"When the Rain Comes" by Outer Rim Productions

Minneapolis, MN 48HFP 2018

"Operación Diciembre Rojo" by Revolución Audiovisual

 Cordoba, AR 48HFP 2018

"The sampler" by FISH EYE FILMS

San Jose, CA 48HFP 2018

Only A Few More Days To Save 25% With Our New Year's Resolution Promo

You can still save 25% off the regular cost of registration for this year's 48HFP, but you only have a few more days to do it!

Lock in that low rate now!

You can sign up to compete in any U.S. city for just $125 through our New Year's Resolution promotion. But time is ticking, and we're closing the doors on that deal after the January 15th deadline, which is just days away.

So why should you commit to doing another 48HFP NOW, when your city's competition is months and months away?

Here are a few reasons:

1. You already know you're going to do it, so it's one thing you can cross off your To-Do list for 2019

2. This is the absolute LOWEST that the registration fee will be--even lower than Early Bird!

3. The refund policy for this promo is even better than our normal one--if you find out that you can't compete in this year's 48HFP for any reason, you have up until two weeks before Kickoff to let us know, and we'll give you a 100% refund!

4. You'll have months to check out Vegas Pro tutorials and learn new techniques to use during your filmmaking weekend.

5. You can use the time between now and Kickoff to assemble the greatest team imaginable, giving you the best shot at winning this thing and having your film screened at next year's Filmapalooza, and maybe even Cannes!

2019 has a lot to offer. Supercharge your filmmaking and start your year off right by signing up before the January 15th deadline.

FacebookTwitterInstagramWebsite

FOLLOW US

Click here to manage your subscription settings

This message was sent to StudioNort...@gmail.com from marka...@48hourfilm.com

48 Hour Film Project
PO Box 40008
Washington, DC 20016