Re: #Casting actress 30-50yo for upcoming unpaid final year #Derry/ #Londonderry area #ShortFilm SHELTERED

Message has been deleted

kevin donnelly

Feb 22, 2021, 2:27:49 PM2/22/21
to Studio NI
Yeah.

I'm looking for a female  extra aged 30s/40s to play a Role in a upcoming student short film. Filming for the scene will be on 9th March 2021, in the derry/londonderry area. No auditioning required as needed ASAP. UNPAID

Title Sheltered

Logline
A mother and daughter face the hardship of homelessness, through a struggling relationship.

Genre : social realism

Contact. Kpjdo...@gmail.com

Thanks

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021, 19:18 Studio NI, <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
cool. Can you email us the casting call (plain text, in the body of the email), so we can promote it for you?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 1:11 PM kevin donnelly <kpjdo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I am interested.

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021, 13:06 Studio NI, <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kevin,
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in Northern Ireland since 2004. NIC101100

Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100