Culture Night, NI Music Prize + More

Oh Yeah Centre

Sep 20, 2018, 5:01:42 PM9/20/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
Welcome to our News Bulletin!
Here is an update of everything that is going on in Oh Yeah.
For more information or any queries email in...@ohyeahbelfast.com.
CULTURE NIGHT 2018: OH YEAH X AVA X THE THIN AIR
Pop in to the Oh Yeah Centre this Friday (21st Sept) and check out the variety of musical performances in, around and on the roof in collaboration with Culture Night. We have family friendly entertainment from 4.30pm – and have AVA on DJ duties on the Oh Yeah rooftop from 6pm (See full time schedule above). There’s sure to be something to suit everyone - See you all there for one of the best nights of the year!
NI MUSIC PRIZE 2018
Performances from:
brand new friend
Ciaran Lavery
Hannah Peel
ROE
Ryan Vail featuring Arco String Quartet.
The Wood Burning Savages
7PM, £10 + booking fee
Ticket link: https://tinyurl.com/NIMusicPrize2018
NI MUSIC PRIZE 2018 - SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED

Over 80 industry and media professionals cast their vote for the NI Music Prize ‘Best Album’ of the last 12 months from homegrown talent. They were also invited to nominate for Best Live Artist, Best Single, and the Oh Yeah Contender Award for best emerging act. There will be a second round of voting for all but BEST SINGLE, which is decided for the 1st time by PUBLIC VOTE from THIS LINK

Tickets for the NI Music Prize @ Ulster Hall (15 Nov) are available HERE.

DID YOUR FAVOURITE ARTIST MAKE THE SHORTLIST?
Visit www.nimusicprize.com to find out!
UPCOMING EVENTS IN OH YEAH:
Sept 25th: Crown The Empire - £15
Sept 27th: MusicPR101 with Jeff Robinson – Free. (Limited)
Sept 28th: Volume Control: Bairie/Little Poca/Dena - £7
Sept 29th: Belfast Record Fair – Free.
Sept 29th: Belfast Music Bus Tour - £10
Oct 3rd: The Academic - £18
Oct 4th: Getting To Know – Kitt Philippa: Free. (Limited)
Oct 10th: Saara Aalto - £14
Oct 13th: Tiny Moving Parts - £15
Nov 17th: Samantha Harvey - £12.50
For more information on gig listings, visit the WHAT'S ON section of our website.

Rehearsal Rooms Opening Times (Term Time: Sept - May)
Monday - Thursday:  5.30pm - 10pm
Saturday:  12 noon - 6pm
Closed Friday evenings and Sundays
Oh Yeah Centre Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 12 - 6pm
Tel. 028 9031 0845.
www.ohyeahbelfast.com

Our NI Music exhibition on the ground floor is free. Latest additions include a Good Vibrations memorabilia cabinet plus unique pieces from the Gary Moore estate.
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Instagram
Instagram
Website
Website
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Oh Yeah Music Centre · 15-21 Gordon Street, Belfast, United Kingdom · Belfast, BT1 2LG · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp