Are You a Writer Who’s Lost Your Inspiration?

Lauren Sapala

May 3, 2021, 3:43:38 PM5/3/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
View in browser

Hi Writer Friends,

Nothing feels worse than being a writer who has lost all inspiration. Every time you sit down to write you feel empty, disappointed, and like your inspiration will never come back.

Is it possible to recover?

Even though it feels hopeless, it IS possible to get your inspiration back. However, it’s not as simple as putting yourself on a schedule. In fact, using this type of strategy may only compound the problem.

I’m teaching a new, live class this May called “The Joyful Writer” and these are exactly the types of writer problems we’re going to be tackling in the class. Yes, it IS possible to move from bored, uninspired, and upset with yourself as a writer to joyful, curious, and ready to explore your own creativity again.

But…it’s not something you can do alone.

Too many writers try to live out their writing life as a one-person island, and while this feels safe, it ultimately doesn’t work. We need connection, emotional support, and community. And that’s why I’m so excited about this new class.

I talk more about the class and what to expect from it in the video below:

If you’re listening to your heart as you watch these videos and you’re getting a YES, it’s time to pay attention to that. Grab this opportunity and don’t let go. I’ll be opening up registration on Wednesday May 5 and it will only be open for five days. After that, the gates close and I can’t allow anyone else in.

And if you have any last-minute questions, please just hit reply to this email. I’d love to answer all of them, big or small.

See you at sign-up!

Much love,

Lauren

Lauren Sapala

32650 State Route 20 Ste b102, Oak Harbor
Washington 98277 United States

facebook twitter youtube

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe
MailerLite