Carolina Yoga Love Sherwani posted in Studio-NI.org

Facebook

Oct 21, 2019, 6:09:01 PM10/21/19
to Studio-NI.org
Stu, check out what they're posting.

   Facebook

Carolina Yoga Love Sherwani posted in Studio-NI.org
October 21 at 11:08 PM

#Yogaeveningclassesbelfastwednesdaysyogalovewithcar... See More
EVENING YOGA LOVE Wednesdays with Carolina in Belfast!
Wed, Oct 30 at 7:45 PM to Thu, Oct 31 at 8:45 PM
Morton Community Centre in Belfast
Join me for a NEW warm and lovely hour of Yoga with **Yoga Love**🙏❤ **Wednesdays 7.45pm** ☀Maintain a Healthy body & Mind ☀Improve flexibility, Strength & Balance ☀Build muscle tone ☀...
iconSee event

Like
Comment
Share

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Oct 28, 2019, 6:39:06 AM10/28/19
to Studio-NI.org
Stu, check out what they're posting.

Facebook

October 28 at 11:38 AM

#YOGAWEDNESDAYBELFASTLISBURNROAD
Wednesday EVENING ... See More
Evening 75mins YOGA Love Carolina Wednesdays in Belfast! £7
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 6:30 PM UTC
Lisburn Road in Belfast
Join me for a NEW warm and lovely hour of Yoga with **Yoga Love**🙏❤ **Wednesdays 6.30pm-7.45pm** in LATIN-SALSA ACADEMY BELFAST PRIVATE STUDIO **LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE**BOOK IN ADVANCE only by...
icon   See event

View on Facebook

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Facebook

Nov 6, 2019, 9:26:49 AM11/6/19
to Studio-NI.org
Check out what they're posting.

Facebook

November 6 at 3:26 PM

#yogaclassesbelfastlisburnroad
Tonight 75mins Eveni... See More
Evening 75mins YOGA Love Carolina Wednesdays in Belfast £7 £8mat
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 6:30 PM UTC