Meet Up, Thursday 1st March at Boom Studios, Bangor

Paula Matthews, Deep Down

Feb 22, 2018, 4:08:02 PM2/22/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
View this email in your browser

March Meet Up

The next meeting of Deep Down will be at Boom Studios, Main Street, Bangor at 7pm on Thursday 1st March. Boom are leaving an honesty box incase anybody wants to donate towards the cost f using the building.

We will be discussing our way forward and shared values.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,
Paula
Copyright © 2018 Deep Down Arts

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Deep Down Arts · 60 Princetown Road · Bangor, Northern Ireland BT20 3TD · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp