[New post] Nora Gomringer: UK Tour!

Burning Eye Books

Feb 6, 2019, 8:03:53 AM2/6/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Bee posted: "Last July we published our first poetry in translation, thanks to the wonderful talents of Annie Rutherford, we were able to introduce Germany's premier performance poet Nora Gomringer. Now to celebrate the book's launch and to share her work, Nora is in"

New post on Burning Eye Books

Nora Gomringer: UK Tour!

by Bee

Last July we published our first poetry in translation, thanks to the wonderful talents of Annie Rutherford, we were able to introduce Germany's premier performance poet Nora Gomringer. Now to celebrate the book's launch and to share her work, Nora is in the UK for a few tour dates, and we are very excited for […]

Read more of this post

This post is ad-supported
​

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Burning Eye Books.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

https://burningeyebooks.wordpress.com/2019/02/06/nora-gomringer-uk-tour/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com