Part II - Guide to Self Taping Auditions

Film Venture

Feb 4, 2019, 8:39:16 AM2/4/19
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
New Article in Advice for Actors Blog
View this email in your browser
As promised, here is Part II of our Guide to Self Taping Auditions.

We hope you're enjoying our Advice for Actors blog.

If you missed Part I you can check it out here Guide to Self Taping Auditions – Part I now! (Worth making a cuppa first!)
Our Spring 2019 Camera Acting Intensive will be taking place over several weekends in March and April.

The dates are: Saturday March 16th, Saturday March 23rd, Saturday March 30th, Saturday April 6th and Sunday April 7th to shoot the showreel scenes. Reserve your place here -

SPRING CAI 2019

As always let me know if you've any questions and we hope you can join us. Enjoy your week!

Best wishes,

Amy-Joyce Hastings & Graham Cantwell

Film Venture
www.filmventure.co.uk
Instagram
Instagram
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Email
Email
PS If you haven't seen Film Venture's IFTA nominted The Callback Queen yet, just click on your preferred platform below to watch it. Don't forget the popcorn!

Copyright © 2019 Film Venture, All rights reserved.

This email was sent to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Film Venture · Portumna · Galway, · Ireland

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp