RE: Comic @ComConNIreland 2022 at @EikonExhibition Centre #Lisburn #NorthernIreland on 17-8th Sept 2022

Comic Con Northern Ireland

May 3, 2021, 10:05:56 AM5/3/21
to Studio NI

COMIC CON NORTHERN IRELAND NEWS

It gives us great pleasure to announce our new venue for Comic Con Northern Ireland which will take place on the weekend of 17-18 September 2022. Eikon Centre Belfast is the new home of Comic Con Northern Ireland, and tickets will go on sale for 2022 Comic Con this Wednesday.

Eikon Exhibition Centre is Northern Ireland’s largest events campus, conveniently located beside the main arterial routes to Belfast and Dublin and have a diverse range of facilities on offer.

We have chosen a location and venue that we can grow and develop into and make this the nations flagship show, which all Northern Ireland's people can be proud of. As you know when Monopoly Events takes on a project we give it 100% commitment and thats exactly what we will do with our Northern Ireland show. Don't forget its a team effort, so spread the word to your family and friends that Comic Con is coming, and the build up can now commence!

We already have several BIG names confirmed!

Tickets for Comic Con Northern Ireland will be on sale on the official website for the event https://www.comicconnorthernireland.co.uk/

Instagram @comconnireland

Twitter @comconnireland

Facebook @comicconnorthernireland

Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/comicconnorthernireland

Customer Services

in...@comicconnorthernireland.co.uk

www.comicconnorthernireland.co.uk

May 3, 2021, 10:06:10 AM5/3/21
to Studio NI

We will have a further press release Wednesday once tickets go on sale

image001.png

Comic Con Northern Ireland

May 26, 2021, 5:44:51 PM5/26/21
to Studio NI

NORTHERN IRELAND BREAKING NEWS!

Star of the Vampire Diaries Ian Somerhalder is coming to Comic Con Northern Ireland in 2022.

You can buy general entry tickets for the event which are already selling fast on our website www.conicconnorthernireland.co.uk

Photograph tickets to meet Ian and to get a photograph with him will be available in the next few weeks but you are advised to secure your general entry ticket first as tickets are already selling quickly. Ian will be at the event both days so you can buy a Saturday or Sunday ticket, or a full weekend. We do also advise to buy a full weekend ticket to see all the panels as they will fall on different days and we will not know which one that is for a while yet.

image001.png
191608431_764961647527636_7378272262136476890_n.jpg