What to do if you don't hear back

Bang2write

Dec 3, 2018, 2:51:44 AM12/3/18
to Stu

Getting Radio Silence On Submissions? Bang2writers complain to me all the time that they have had no response to their submissions. This can be real

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
bang-header

Getting Radio Silence On Submissions?

Bang2writers complain to me all the time that they have had no response to their submissions. This can be really disheartening, especially when those submissions were requested.

This phenomenon, known as 'being ghosted' (from the dating world), seems to be everywhere. Sadly, it's easier to say nothing than NO. It shouldn't happen, but it does!

So if you've been ghosted, make sure you check out the new article on the B2W main site today. It's got 7 strategies to deal with this, plus what to do next. Click on the link, the little ghosts at the bottom of the email or the big button. Good luck!

Last Giveaway of 2018!!!

So, I have a giveaway going on RIGHT NOW inside the Bang2writers Facebook Group. For your chance to win a copy of my bestselling book on diverse characters, a planner for your writing goals in 2019, a funky ice cream pen to write down said plans and some cool movie-related highlighters, CLICK HERE. Winner picked via random number generator on Tuesday Dec 4th. 1 entry per person. International entries welcome. Good luck!!

How NOT fem chars kindle

Grab your free ebook

You Might Have Missed ...

Why Structure Is NOT A Formula - Check out this short primer on what you need to do to get a handle on one of themes difficult craft elements of storytelling.

Feeling Blocked? How To Get Through It - It's been a tough year for many of us, so quite a few B2Wers have contacted me saying they're suffering from writer's block. Here's my top 3 strategies, plus a great infographic to help.

Productivity Matters: How To Get Stuff Done - Tips to get writing done are always popular on B2W, so this is worth a bookmark.

Lastly, if you follow me on Facebook, you might have noticed I set a comments BOMB off in a certain screenwriting group why sharing my How NOT To Write Female Characters free ebook! Certain users were falling over themselves to tell me how wrong I was to 'tell people what to write' and how it's NOT about gender, or buzzwords, but good writing! It was very amusing, especially as say the latter myself in the actual book. If you want to see what all the fuss is about, CLICK HERE and grab your copy.

Happy writing!
Lucy V xx

SECONDARIES

Been ghosted? Click here

©2018 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe