Sumer is icumen in

The London Magazine

May 1, 2021, 7:00:42 AM5/1/21
to Stu
Call for submissions: Colombian Edition and May Day sale
Happy May Day!
Dear Stu,

Grab a ribbon and dance around the maypole, it's bank holiday weekend! To mark summer's approach, we're practically giving away issues from our back catalogue at 3 for a fiver as part of our May Day Bundle. The sale is subject to availability and ends Monday, so put your order in pronto to avoid disappointment.

We also have some exciting news about an upcoming project. Celebrating the Year of Colombia and the UK, we are delighted to announce that we are producing a special Colombian Edition with the support of Hay Festivals Colombia. Submissions are now OPEN for this guest-edited publication which is to appear alongside our December/January issue in the winter. Details of the Colombia Edition and how to enter are included here on our website. We look forward to your contribution.

In the meantime, judging for The London Magazine Short Story Prize 2021 is on-going and we thank you all for your patience in awaiting the results. We hope to have established a longlist in the coming weeks with further announcements to follow.

As ever, make sure to subscribe to The London Magazine to have the latest issue delivered directly to your door. Alternatively, copies of our April/May issue are still are available from our shop page.

Yours, on behalf of the team,

Jack Solloway
The London Magazine
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Colombia Edition
Call for Submissions

Deadline: Midnight, 1st October 2021
Submit to the Colombia Edition
Latest issue

OUT NOW
April/May

On freedom, loneliness, Russia, fluff, ocean, palm oil, forgetting, sugar beet, Chalcot Sq, umbrellas, The Possessed, nettles, W. S. Graham, coffee, spleen, Mordaunt Shairp, salt, Chris Whitty, forts, booksellers, the wind, the death of Keats, lullaby, Hemingway, wonder, Hollywood, beastly tales, exile and Wittgenstein’s glasses. Don’t say we don’t spoil you. Click here for the full line up.

Subscribe to receive the latest issue
Buy the single issue here, or subscribe below for £33 for the year, which gives you approximately 20% off cover price, free delivery and full access to our extensive digital archive. For single issue orders, use the code TLM10 for 10% off your order.
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Copyright © 2015 The London Magazine, All rights reserved.

The London Magazine
11 Queen's Gate, London SW7 5EL
Tel: 020 7584 5977
subscr...@thelondonmagazine.org
www.thelondonmagazine.org

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences