RE: 6 vacancies for unpaid trainee roles in Bright @UmbrellaDrama #theatre company, #NorthernIreland

Trevor Gill

Apr 8, 2021, 4:08:27 PM4/8/21
to Studio NI

Bright Umbrella are providing an opportunity for 6 unpaid aspiring professionals or keen amateurs to join their professional cast in the company’s return to live theatre. Appearing in a major speaking role at The Little Theatre and engaging in a short Irish theatre tour, those participating will receive first class mentoring and an opportunity to enhance their theatre skills. All expenses - travel, meals and accommodation (where required) will be covered. If interested please PM your CV or email artistic...@gillassociates.com.

Entertain, Educate, Challenge

“Everywhere I go I find a poet has been there before me.”  Sigmund Freud

Support local theatre – make a donation at

www.paypal.me/BUDCo

Trevor Gill, Artistic Director

The Little Theatre, Community Hall , Mountpottinger NSP Church

1a Castlereagh St, Belfast BT5 4NE

+ 44 (0) 7885 748727

www.brightumbrella.co.uk   artistic...@brightumbrella.co.uk

Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

NI Charity Commission Reg Charity: NIC106823.  Company Ltd by Guarantee NI669814