Events this week with Belfast Art & Culture Members, Holywood and Belfast Women's Social Club Members, Newtownabbey Meetup Members, and others

Meetup

Sep 10, 2019, 7:35:46 PM9/10/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Meetup

Top suggestions for you this week

Check out a few highlights based on your current Meetup groups and interests.

1

Midweek Magic Club 🧝‍♂️

Belfast Art & Culture

Wednesday, 7:30 PM Sep 11

profile photo profile photo profile photo profile photo profile photo 11 going

All magic is not the same. Midweek Magic Club is the magic equivalent of a garage band playing in a sweaty basement bar. It’s rough, it’s intimate, it’s full of raw energy and we’re...

Save your spot

2

Cinema Meet Up – IT Chapter Two 5.30 showing

Holywood and Belfast Women's Social Club

Thursday, 5:00 PM Sep 12

The show will be 5.30pm, so we would need to meet 5pm to get seats. Just to be aware this is a long film 169mins so would finish around 9. Price £8.75 Adult. Seat are unreserved, I'll...

Save your spot

3

Chat, Coffee & Tea Starbucks City Centre

Holywood and Belfast Women's Social Club

Saturday, 1:00 PM Sep 14

profile photo profile photo profile photo profile photo profile photo 8 going

Lets meet for a coffee/tea in Starbucks in Starbucks Wellington Place. As causal meet up for all members to come and meet each other, have drink & chat to get to know each other.

Save your spot

4

Mid week catch up

Newtownabbey Meetup

Wednesday, 7:00 PM Sep 11

Save your spot

5

A whirlwind tour of SEO in 2019

Belfast's Marketing Meetup

Tuesday, 6:00 PM Sep 17

profile photo profile photo profile photo profile photo profile photo 50 going

I asked you what you wanted to learn about next, the majority said SEO, so here you have it! Speaker: Barry Adams, the founder of Polemic Digital and Technical SEO trainer at Learn...

Save your spot

See all upcoming events to get more ideas and suggestions.