Re: #Casting actresses 20-24yo for unpaid #Limerick #ShortFilm BELLA

1 view

Conor Mag

Feb 11, 2019, 9:51:39 AM2/11/19
to Studio NI
Hi,

Apologies for not sending this sooner. We are still at the scheduling stage due to unforeseen circumstances regarding college, so as far as when we can begin filming we're hoping to start filming asap. The main character is a brunette, 5'3 to 5'8 in height. Her sister is blonde and roughly the same height. Lastly, her close friend is also blonde and 5'5 in height. The shoot will last 2 weeks in total, be set in 2 locations a bedroom and a cafe.

Anyone interested can email me at this address for any queries.

Thank you again for the help on this Logan,

All the best,

Conor