May Update - How I got into the Industry

Media Career Advice

May 4, 2021, 5:04:39 AM5/4/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
View in browser
May Update

I hope you've all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend!  As some of you may have seen my poor cat broke her jaw recently and it will take at least 6 weeks to heal, so I am spending most of my time, including weekends, looking after her.

This also means that it will delay me slightly writing some of my new courses as I can only do these when she is resting.  I'm going to try not to let it impact too much on this and will hopefully be able to get the first new course ready for around July/Aug.

As for this month, I've still got a few spaces left on my 'Production Management for Unscripted TV' course which is running this weekend (booking details below) and I'll be running my bitesize courses through ScreenSkills at the end of the month and throughout June.

I've also posted the first of my blogs.  I'm hoping to write a new blog every 1 - 2 months as there are lots of subjects I want to share with you from industry insights to tips and tricks based on my experience.

I hope you have a great month!

How I got into the Industry

I've kicked off the first of my blog posts with a bit more about my career and what my route was into the industry.

Why did I choose to go to university, what made me want to work in the TV industry and how did I get my first job?

Find out more
Production Management for Unscripted TV

8th & 9th May

**Last chance to book**

This course is suitable for Production Co-ordinators and Junior Production Managers who are looking to take the next step up to become a Production Manager.

Foreign Filming for Production Co-ordinators

6th & 7th July

**New Course Dates**

By the end of the course you will understand the extra organisation required to set up a foreign shoot and where to go for resources and support.

Find out more
Find out more
Media Career Advice

https://www.mediacareeradvice.co.uk/

con...@mediacareeradvice.co.uk

facebook twitter instagram

You received this email because you completed a one to one session, took part in a training course or signed up to the newsletter

Unsubscribe
MailerLite