RE: #casting Females in 20s for unpaid #Belfast #ShortFilm MOMENT

Matthew Sharpe

Jan 14, 2020, 10:25:24 AM1/14/20
to Studio NI

Hi

This is  a piece to camera opportunity for anyone building showreels or wants to explore a very natural integrated feel to a short.

For this we are looking for people who connect with the poems as they comment on social and economical issues within Northern Ireland.

Ideally people that are mixed race. We are looking to explore the different looks Belfast has. We wan people to know that there are many cultures here.

Saying that, Its as much about the words on the page. So if someone not of that description sends a tape and its perfect than we will go with that person.

So anyone interested can message me via facebook or email: mattsh...@hotmail.co.uk

Fire me a email and ill send you the pieces and just send back a tape.

We will b in touch over the next 2 weeks.

Best

Matthew

Sent from Mail for Windows 10