[New post] Poem of the Week: Fall by Faye Boland

The Ogham Stone

Apr 4, 2021, 10:32:27 AM4/4/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
theoghamstoneul posted: " The Ogham Stone’s Poem of the Week is ‘Fall’ by Faye Boland from our 2018 edition. An engrossing poem that immediately captivates from the first stanza we're proud to have featured it in the our past edition and here on our website today! "

New post on The Ogham Stone

Poem of the Week: Fall by Faye Boland

by theoghamstoneul

The Ogham Stone’s Poem of the Week is ‘Fall’ by Faye Boland from our 2018 edition. An engrossing poem that immediately captivates from the first stanza we're proud to have featured it in the our past edition and here on our website today!

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more
theoghamstoneul | April 4, 2021 at 2:32 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: https://wp.me/p56j6L-xy

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from The Ogham Stone.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

http://theoghamstoneul.com/2021/04/04/poem-of-the-week-fall-by-faye-boland/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com