Re: Online #writing course w/ @FionaMKORourke at @IrishWritersCentr #Dublin summer 2021

Fiona O'Rourke

May 3, 2021, 2:42:28 PM5/3/21
to Studio NI
Hi there

Thank you for helping spread the word about my forthcoming course.

Northern Soul is a 6-week online course with Irish Writers Centre summer programme, starting Wed 30 June 6.30-8.30 pm.
Northern Soul is for writers wishing to focus on Northern Ireland in their fiction, in a safe and exploratory writing community. As this is the centenary year of the formation of the North of Ireland, course content will explore how there is more than one experience of the Troubles. Participants will read extracts from short stories, novels, and poetry (including the course facilitator’s work) and use these as discussion points and exploration for their own works in progress, and to generate new work.

For further details on the course/facilitator/booking click on this link:

Thanks. All the best,

Fiona

On Mon, 3 May 2021 at 13:44, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Fiona,
Please send info on this course and how to participate.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: Promoting arts and culture in Ireland since 2004. NIC101100

--
Fiona O'Rourke
Writer / Author

​Poetry with Bangor Literary Journal, Wexford Stories, and forthcoming with Hedgehog Poetry.​
Stories with Sonder II and The Lonely Crowd and more, see Web About Me

Twitter @fionamkorourke     CV and publications LinkedIn     Facebook      Instagram      Blog fionaOwriter