Sync NI - Latest Tech Jobs in Northern Ireland

Sync NI Jobs

Jan 13, 2020, 5:26:31 AM1/13/20
to *|FNAME|*

Hi, here are a few of the latest tech roles on your favourite jobs board... see anything you like?

Senior Software Engineer
Employer: Analytics Engines
Analytics Engines is looking for an experienced software engineer. The job involves building and delivering data...

QA Engineering Lead
Employer: Aflac Northern Ireland
We are looking for a QA Engineering Lead who is passionate about ensuring high quality outcomes for the customer and can put the...

ICT Senior Service Desk Analyst
Employer: Northern Ireland Assembly
As a Senior ICT Service Desk Analyst, you will support the IT needs of Assembly Members, Party Support and Secretariat...

DevOps Tech Lead
Employer: Allstate NI
We are looking for a DevOps & programming (Java or any programming language) Engineer to join us in Belfast, NI. In this...

ICT Service Desk Manager
Employer: Northern Ireland Assembly
As an ICT Service Desk Manager, you will provide the technical lead for the ICT Service Desk, managing the small team of IT...
Scrum Master
Employer: Aflac Northern Ireland
We want experienced Scrum Masters who can help bring direction and structure to what our engineers are building and keep...

Software Developers X 2
Employer: Northern Ireland Assembly
As a Software Developer, you will join the software development team and will be responsible for developing software...

Big Data Developer
Employer: Allstate NI
We need a Claims MDM developer who will work collaboratively on Scaled Agile teams, and who loves interacting with different...

Director of Engineering - Software
Employer: Queen’s University Belfast
Are you an experienced Software Engineering Director or Principal with a keen interest in Cyber Security, AI and solving...

Senior/Principal Engineer - Innovation Team Leader
Employer: Queen’s University Belfast
The CSIT team are seeking to recruit a Senior/Principal Engineer – Innovation to...
For all job listings, visit syncni.com/jobs or get in touch with the Sync NI team on (028) 90 820944.
Sync NI Jobs
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2020 Sync NI, All rights reserved.
signed up via website

Our mailing address is:
Sync NI
28 Adelaide Street
Rochester Building
Belfast, BT2 8GD
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp