Setting Goals to Finish Writing Your Book

Jerry Jenkins

May 21, 2019, 1:13:08 PM5/21/19
to studionort...@gmail.com

Stu,

Writing a book is like completing a puzzle, myriad tiny interlocking pieces that result in a big picture.

I set daily page count goals and adjust as necessary.

In the newest post on my blog, renowned speaker and international best-selling author Brian Tracy reveals how to set goals to help you finish your book. Just click the link below to read his post:

Setting Goals to Finish Writing Your Book

You’ll learn:

  • 3 things you should know about your book’s market before you start writing
  • How to organize the main points in your book
  • A strategy that can help you write effectively from the start
  • And more!

Brian has written over 70 books, so he knows what he’s talking about. :)

Just click here to read the post, Stu. <<<

To your success,

Jerry

If you no longer wish to receive my emails, click this link: Unsubscribe

Leverage Creative Group, Inc. 2000 Mallory Lane Suite 130-77 Franklin, Tennessee 37067 United States