This weeks #TNT -  Twist and shout

1 view

True Edge Dramatic Combat

Sep 9, 2019, 1:46:00 PM9/9/19
to studionort...@gmail.com

THIS WEEKS #TNT

Twist and Shout
Taught by Stefan Ruiz
7:00pm - 9:30pm
September 12th
Address: PQA STUDIOS LONDON
242 Pentonville Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9JY, UK

Price: £10 online or £12 on the door.

We're back in Kings Cross and it's time to get physical. Stefan, our little parkour, gymnast ninja will be looking at rolls, falls, dives, hand stands and partner-work.

We'll have the mats out, and he'll take your floor game to the next level. There will be lots of twisting and hopefully not too much shouting. In the mean time; Have fun with this!

Email je...@trueedge.co.uk to book your spot asap.

STANDARD INTENSIVE - Level 1

October 21st - 27th 2019, 9am-5pm daily

South East London - Woolwich water front centre, SE18
Covering: RAPIER & DAGGER, SINGLE SWORD, UNARMED

Price:
£280 Early Bird Special before July 15th!!!
£300 BADC Swashbuckler, Equity, NUS, membership of other stage combat organisation,
£350 for other applications
BOOK HERE

Our courses are industry recognised and fill up quickly, SO BOOK TODAY to avoid disappointment. Please note exams take place on the final SUNDAY of each of the weeks unless stated otherwise.

Please request a booking form by emailing us at je...@trueedge.co.uk

What are you waiting for? Visit www.trueedge.co.uk or email Je...@trueedge.co.uk to book your place.

**If you are receiving emails from us, it is because you inquired about a booking or attended a course or corresponded with us via email. Please feel free to unsubscribe at any time. We never share your details with anyone.**
True Edge Cadogan Rd London, SE18 6SN United Kingdom
Unsubscribe
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp