Intuitive Writing Registration Closes at 5pm PST TODAY

Lauren Sapala

Nov 3, 2019, 11:21:32 AM11/3/19
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
View this email in your browser

Hi Everyone,

Intuitive Writing registration closes at 5:00pm PST today, so there’s only a few hours left to sign up:

CLICK HERE to sign up

There are now only 2 spots left.

After 5:00pm OR after we reach 30 people, registration will be closed forever.

This is the last, last chance to send me questions. And if you know this is for you, get in there and get one of those spots!

Lauren

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2019 Lauren Sapala, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you signed up at my website www.laurensapala.com. Thanks for reading and write on strong!

Our mailing address is:
Lauren Sapala
1418 Noriega Street