3D generalist + animator reqd for @EnterYesLtd #Belfast VFX team

Studio NI

May 1, 2021, 7:41:13 AM5/1/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com
From: Vicki Rock

Thanks a million,

Please see below:

We are on the hunt for an awesome 3D animator to join us to work on a high profile TV series.
This opportunity to join the talented Enter Yes team of artists, producers and supervisors is for someone who is passionate about their craft and has the drive to be the best in their field.
Studio is based in Belfast city centre.
1 year contract available with the possibility of extension.
To get in contact, please email us with your reel, LinkedIn, IMDb and/or any other supporting material to vickiATenteryes.com

Image from iOS (16).jpg

We are also hiring a Production Assistant to work on high profile TV series and feature films, along with commercial animation projects.
This opportunity to join the talented Enter Yes team of artists, producers and supervisors is for someone who is passionate about organising ,spreadsheets and getting shit done !
Studio is based in Belfast city centre.
8 months contract available with the possibility of extension.
To get in contact, please email us with your CV, LinkedIn and/or any other supporting material to vi...@enteryes.com

Image from iOS (17).jpg

--

Vicki Rock

Co Director & Animation & VFX Producer | Enter Yes Studio Ltd.

2020 KINGS OF SUMAVA | 2020 WAR GAME

Twitter: @enteryesltd | web: enteryes.com

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100

Vicki Rock

May 1, 2021, 8:39:21 AM5/1/21
to studionort...@gmail.com

To get in contact, please email us with your reel, LinkedIn, IMDb and/or any other supporting material to vi...@enteryes.com