Kilkenny Animated

Cartoon Saloon

Sep 10, 2019, 8:51:36 AM9/10/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
We are delighted to announce this years Kilkenny Animated Festival for the second year.
Kilkenny Animated 2019 We are delighted to announce this years Kilkenny Animated Festival for the second year.
Kilkenny Animated - October 4th - 6th 2019
View this email in your browser

PROGRAMME LAUNCH

We are delighted to be returning for a second year of Kilkenny Animated  -  Friday 4th - Sunday 6th October.

Headlining the festival this year will be a rare homecoming for one of Kilkenny's most successful international exports LA based David OReilly. OReilly - a multi award winning animator and game creator - will host the Irish premiere his spectacular immersive 3D film The Eye of the Dream at the Discovery Dome at Castlecomer.

A 3D surround animation by David OReilly - in the Discovery Dome plus an interview by Tomm Moore.

Castlecomer Discovery Park
Friday, Oct 4th
8pm
€20

Other events include a presentation by Graham Dury - one of the creators of the cult comic, Viz and a talk by legendary New Yorker cartoonist Matt Diffee
The Re-animator Disco featuring much loved floor fillers with their original animated videos on the big screen; an illustrated talk from Harry Bliss.

Animation legends James Baxter and Graham Annable and a welcome return of Kíla with a live screening of films made for TG4's Cúl an Tí.

The festival will also feature a screening of the 2019 Oscar nominated short film Late Afternoon in the company of one of the creators, Louise Bagnall; as well as a packed schedule of workshops, masterclasses and walking tours.
VIEW EVENTS
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Website
FUNDING PARTNERS

Copyright ©2019 Cartoon Saloon, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
in...@cartoonsaloon.ie

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Cartoon Saloon · The Maltings · Tilbury Place · Kilkenny, KK R95 T97W · Ireland

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp