Gregory O'Donogue International #poetry contest @MunLitCentre

1 view

Studio NI

Nov 6, 2019, 8:50:08 PM11/6/19
to studio...@googlegroups.com, Stu Dio

Hello,

We’d be delighted if you could add our current poetry competition listing to your platforms. Here are the specifics:

Gregory O’Donoghue International Poetry Competition

Details: https://tinyurl.com/odonoghueprize (or just munsterlit.ie if you prefer something tidier!)

Closing Date: November 30th

Entry fee: 7 Euro
Prizes: 1st prize – €2,000, one week residency at the Tyrone Guthrie Centre, hotel and board at the 2020 Cork International Poetry Festival; 2nd prize – €500;  3rd prize – €250; ten runners up – €50. All winners and runners up will be published in Southword: New International Writing.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

All the best,

James O’Leary

Administrator

Munster Literature Centre