Re: Online Mexican #Dance workshop w/ @MxDanceBelfast

1 view

Mayte Segura

Apr 1, 2021, 4:52:42 AM4/1/21
to Studio NI
Dear Studio NI,
 Thanks for your interest in the workshop here the information and booking details.

Mexican Dance Workshop by Professional Mexican Dancer based in Belfast Northern Ireland. During 3  you will learn 3 styles of traditional dances as we danced them in Mexico. Be ready to get enchanted by the beautiful music and the characteristic movements. No previous experience needed.
Dates 7,8,9 April
Times 6-7.30 p.m
Cost £20
7,8,9,Apri _ 6_00-7.30pm.jpg
and send me a mss to 07723814532 to receive your zoom link
more info at mexicandancebelfast@gmail

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 09:29, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mayte,
Please send info on this workshop and how to participate.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in Northern Ireland since 2004. NIC101100